I'm not a big blogger, but I'll try to keep this updated and informative so you can all know what's going on with Brett and I. This weekend has been pretty fun. Brett is the new Stake Young Mens 1st Councelor, and with that comes some fun opportunities. There was a Stake Mini Mission and so we got to spend some time with the youth. It was really fun and we were so impressed with the youth. They had an MTC experience all day on Friday and then Saturday and Sunday was spent with full time missionaries. They took it seriously and you could tell that even in three days they had grown a lot.
We also went up to Mt. Green and got to see my nephew get baptized. That was a really neat experience. It's nice having some family close again. I love having Saturday's off. There's a whole life I feel like I've been missing out on :) My work schedule moved to Tuesday-Thursday from 2-7. This will be a great relief on my body.
Hyrum is as active as ever. He moves around a lot! Sometimes if I look down at my stomach I can actually see him moving around in there. We're so excited for his coming. I'm in my 33rd week, which means there's only 6-7 weeks left! Hopefully, we'll be able to induce early too. We'll keep you posted on what's going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment