Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Random Update

Aloha all!!! Hey, I know that I haven't updated this for a long time, but I was reminded today that I had a blog. It's amazing how having a little person around will make you forget a lot of basic things. Life has been a little . . . or maybe a lot crazy lately. Brett was just called into the Bishopric and with school, work, and Hyrum it doesn't seem like we have much time together. We cherish the little times that we get to go out to dinner or a treat. Hyrum is geting bigger and smarter everyday. He loves to smile and suck his thumb. Sometimes I take his thumb out of his hand just to find it all shriveled and 'raisined'. I'm strongly against the 'Thumb Suckers of America' but I must say it's the cutest thing to watch, and it keeps him entertained forever. Oh, completely not related: there's a new wholesale home decorating store in Provo. It's on 9th East just after it turns into old state street, on the left side of the road a little bit after the cemetary. Look for the sign that says Wholesale Decor. Sadly though, I think they're only open daytime hours, as Jaclyn and I discovered. Well, hope everyone's doing well. We'll talk to you later.

1 comment:

kami said...

yay! i'm happy you posted!! hyrum is a cutie and i agree - it is very sweet when he sucks his thumb :) we should check out that wholesale store sometime, sounds cool!!