Tuesday, December 4, 2007
'Tis the Season
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love the feeling I get when I see Christmas lights and hear Christmas music. I love hot chocolate and eggnog. I love the way snow glitters when the sun hits it. I love caroling and exchanging gifts. I love time with family. I love not having to go to work or school. . . I could go on forever. Tonight Brett and I watched the Polar Express after Hyrum fell asleep and drank hot chocolate with vanilla ice cream in it. If only every night could be so wonderful! We're reading a book called "A Christmas Treasury" by Lloyd and Karmel Newell. Both of us highly recommend it to get into the mood of the season. It has short stories, scriptures, and quotes for everyday of the month of December. We hope you all are getting the Christmas 'bug'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE Christmastime! We have 3 types of advent calendars and little lights everywhere. This is the first year Abby has REALLY been able to participate in a big way so we've started a few fun traditions.
Post a Comment