
Well everyone, it's not often that I put an entry in the blog, this has been pretty much all Stephanie's doing! And true to her nature, she does a great job (I'm particularly impressed with the technical issues she's "debugged" on her own, even digging through cryptic HTML code by herself at times). Anyway, another chapter of our lives is about to begin. I will be graduating this April with a BS in Computer Science, and I just received this letter today.

That's right, I've officially been admitted into the Graduate Studies program at BYU. Stephanie and I are very grateful to all of you who have had an influence in our lives (and continue to do so). We are excited for this new opportunity and the doors that it may open. I have already been working for 8 months with Dr. Dan Olsen (who will be my adviser in grad school). The plan is to complete my Master's Thesis by the end of this summer and finish all of my course work by next April! After that, it's off to Sunny Arizona where we plan to thaw out :)
We feel that we have been extremely blessed in our marriage and family life! We have been given many opportunities to serve those around us and have developed many powerful friendships! We thank the Lord each day for our blessings, and are glad to share in the joys of life with each of you!
2 comments:
Congrats, Brett! I'm glad we get to keep you guys around a bit longer!
congrats!
Post a Comment