Monday, December 5, 2011

Cleaning House

The floors hadn't been cleaned in. . . well, a long time.  The boys weren't taking a nap.  I needed a moment of peace.  So, I taught the boys a new way to mop the floor.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.

 IMG_7035IMG_7036

IMG_7037IMG_7038

It was a lot of fun for a good hour or so.  They took turns pulling each other around on the towel and spraying the Eco-green.  Then out of nowhere Hyrum came out from under the table and he laughingly said, “Look Mom.  I’m all bloody.”  At first I thought he was joking because he was laughing still, and then I saw blood all over his hand.  I asked him where he was hurt and he insisted it was from Noah.  I looked Noah over and couldn’t find anything so I went back to Hyrum and found blood dripping from his hair.  Once I told him that I needed to wash his hair in the sink he started getting upset.  Not so much because of the blood dripping, but because he hates getting his hair washed.  What a strange boy.  It was a pretty good cut on his noggin, but nothing worth stitches.  He never seemed to mind or notice the cut.  The only thing that seemed to effect him was getting his hair washed.

No comments: