I've been spending nearly all of my free time at night working on summer school curriculum. It's been a lot of fun and also challenging. During the day we're still having fun and enjoying the increased temperatures. Owen has been really funny lately. He loves copying what his brothers do. Sometimes after they talk he'll just repeat exactly what they say and even use the same body language. He loves his big brothers so much! Last week he and Noah were playing hide and seek. when I looked up I found him in our bookcase. He's SO funny!
Saint Patricks Day was so fun for the kids. We made a Leprechaun trap.
A few weeks ago we had some fun making oobleck. It's one of the boys' favorite science experiements.
I got a new lens for our camera, so I've been having fun experimenting with it:
Noah has a friend that lives on our street. They are best buds and it's always fun watching them play. They say they are brothers. Notice that instead of taking turns, they decided to each just take one rollerblade and they helped each other skate.





No comments:
Post a Comment