Some of my absolute favorite pictures are the moments that are captured when I don't have to run upstairs and grab the camera. It's moments that are caught quickly from my phone before the moment passes. Some of the pictures are blurry and out of focus, but I still love them.
I asked Owen to put a FEW cherrios in Emmetts tray while I made dinner. I walked over a few minutes afterward and found this overload of goodness:
Brett and I don't seam to go out on a lot of dates, so I wanted to record this night out to the Bombay House. We LOVE our curries!
I can't get over the cuteness of our sweet baby Emmett. He is such an angel and he has the most amazing long eyelashes. What a cutie!
I feel so blessed to have four such wonderful boys. They always look so handsome on Sunday when they're all dressed up and hair fixed - even if they do still talk with their mouths full.
For Saint Patricks Day Hyrum put together an amazing Leprechaun trap. He worked so hard on making it perfect. His brothers helped with the surroundings.
I was really frustrated with the boys one day when I saw the disastrous mess in the back seat of the van. I told them they needed to do a full 'detailing' to the interior of the van. The neighborhood kids kept coming by to see what they were doing and asking when they could play. I finally told them that if they wanted my boys to play sooner they could help them clean. There were about ten kids with rags, wipes, and paper towels cleaning away.
When it's nice outside and there's no school our house seams to be a kid magnet. During Spring Break I would usually have between 5-10 extra kids over at our house for several hours. I am both excited and scared for summer break:).
I haven't been able to volunteer in Hyrum's class nearly as much as last year, but when I do I love it. It's so fun seeing him with his friends.
Girls night out to see the movie, "Mom's Night Out". It's a nice treat to have a night away from the kids, especially to see such an uplifting, relatable, fun movie.
I took Hyrum and Noah to see their first theatre production. We saw Peter Pan at the Hale Center Theatre. The boys loved it! I loved watching the excitement in their eyes. Sometimes Noah will still tell me a part of the play that he thought was funny and start laughing. When the play was over, the cast lined up outside the doors so we had a few pictures taken. Noah wanted me to take lots of pictures with him and the cast. Before we went, Hyrum found two pillbugs(rollie-pollies) at our house and was adamant about keeping them as pets. I gave him a little container and he put some leaves in it. He carried the container with him in the car and hid it behind a bush in front of the theatre for the first half of the show. At intermission he checked on them and was really concerned about them being lonely, so I let him carry the container in inconspicuously. They enjoyed the second half of the play too:) While Noah and I were taking pictures, Hyrum was showing all of the cast members his pets. It was really cute and very fitting having just watched Peter Pan.
It's been a big week for Emmett. He started climbing up things, including staircases. He's growing up SO fast!














No comments:
Post a Comment