Friday, March 17, 2017
Spring Break 2017!
Spring Break in Arizona is awesome. The boys get a whole week plus one day off from school. I've kept them busy with a lot of deep cleaning chores. Their bedrooms and the bathrooms in the house are now very clean, as well as dusting, vacuuming, and wiping down the rest of the house. I may not be a great mom, but I hope I can instill in them the importance of taking responsibility for the atmosphere and cleanliness of the home. Every person should contribute and take part in making a house a home. To reward them for their hard work, I've taken them to a new park every day and we went hiking at Popogo Park. The boys really loved the hole in the rock at Popogo. It was an easy park and the boys loved to explore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment