Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SOS and Age SOS

It's a great week! This weekend some of the Partridges were in town for a BYU soccer game and to visit Grandma Partridge. It was really nice being able to spend time with the family. Brett got to watch the game and go golfing. I was very happy to discover that my two older nephews were looking to earn a few dollars. . . best thing for a 9months pregnant women to hear:)! I put the boys to work and they did a great job doing some of the work that I have quit doing.

Oh, and Brett and I are both growing the ripe old age of 29 this week. It's going to be a fun year as we approach the big 3-0! It's a great time to be adding another little baby into the family.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had so much fun at your house! Thanks again for the cute hair and I'm happy to loan out my house cleaners anytime! :)