Sunday, August 28, 2011

One Fine Week

I'm really starting to feel the crunch to get things done as I get bigger and bigger and the end of this pregnancy is nearing.  Only a few weeks left before our family of 4 becomes a family of 5 and Brett and I will officially be outnumbered.  There are moments where I feel very stressed when I think about what there is left to do still before Little Man #3 comes along, but overall I feel at peace.  Half of my to do list is done and I'm hoping to complete the rest in the next couple of week (cross my fingers).  With September coming up this week I ought to pack a hospital bag and get babies clothes out of storage and washed.  The 21st will sneak up on us quickly and I really hope that the little dude doesn't decide to come early:).  One of the things we were planning on getting just before the baby came was a MonsterSac for the boys to have fun with and give a little more seating in our basement.  The fun has begun and they can't get enough of the 'fluffy couch'.  

 We had a ward social this weekend that was a blast!  We spent some time on tubes and Hryum LOVED it!!! He kept begging to go faster and faster.  He rode on a tube with one of our cute Young Women and would have loved to stay on all day long.  Noah, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind it too much but had no desire to go back on.  Evidently it was too noisy for him, because he insisted on covering his ears the whole time.  The wave-runner was also really fun, but most of the fun was had by Brett. . . ok, I went on it too. .  weeee!

I feel so blessed to have a flourishing garden this year.  The boys really love spending time checking on the plants and picking the zucchini, strawberries, and raspberries.  We've probably had close to a dozen zucchini now.  Hyrum and Noah both take turns peeling and shredding the zucchini to make goodies.  We've frozen enough to sustain us through the winter and have made lots of goodies.  I really love eating the fruits of our labors.   Hyrum wanted to show the camera his work:)
  Yes, the picture is a little bit blurry, but I haven't updated my huge belly for a while.  So this is me at 35 1/2 weeks!  This will probably be the last update picture before baby time is go for launch.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun ward social -- wow!

You look great! Can't wait to meet your little guy in a few weeks!

kami said...

You look AMAZING!! Can't wait to meet your #3!

Brittany said...

You look so cute Steph!