I've been told for months by Brett about the upcoming Halloween party and it finally came. All the talk did not disappoint. I really wasn't prepared for how big the whole thing was! The walk through alone took over an hour with fully built villages to walk through (Brett spent some long nights at work this week building the set), a totally decked out Harry Potter themed area, Book Land with several children's book walk through's -Disneyland style, haunted areas, and of course a whole section devoted to Angry Birds where we actually got to shoot at pigs with big slingshots. Those are just a few of the areas but they also had a live band, magicians, live snakes, and so much more. We had a blast!
2 comments:
So cute! I wish I had seen you there! Aren't their Halloween parties fantastic? This was our fourth year going.
I love the boys costumes!
Post a Comment