This week began with a long drive to California to go to the happiest place on earth strategically planned on Noah’s birthday. I can’t believe he’s growing up so fast. I’ll talk more about this handsome man later! Here are some pictures of our fun day!
Here we are about to get into the park:
The Rocket ride. Noah LOVED this ride!
Bugs Land was one of their favorites. Ladybug’s, Flik’s Flyers, Bumper Bugs, . (notice Noah's face in the bumper bugs. He looked that intense pretty much the whole time he was driving. . . watch out when he turns 16!)
Noah was getting so tired in the afternoon that he could barely keep his eyes open. We decided to quiet things down a bit and went to the Disney Jr. Live Show and Talk with Crush. I loved how excited they were about everything. Noah loved being there for his Birthday and getting all the attention. Shortly after the shows I went back to the hotel with Noah and Owen. We quieted things down and he fell asleep quickly. Hyrum and Brett had a fun boys night at the park together.
No comments:
Post a Comment