Saturday, July 21, 2012

Arizona Summer

Months ago Brett suggested that we go to Arizona for a week after our Disneyland adventure.  All I could think was July + Arizona = NO!!!  Well, after a lot of talk I finally gave in and I was glad I did.   The 110+ degree temperatures really weren’t as bad as I was dreading.  Swimming makes everything more bearable, along with all the fun with family.  We spent a lot of time in the pool and the boys even took some swim lessons with their cousins.  I really feel like both of the boys have improved leaps and bounds this summer.  Hyrum likes it when I call him little fish when we’re in the pool and Noah then usually insists that I call him scary shark.  Our boys are so cute!

IMG_1814IMG_1815IMG_1808IMG_1816IMG_1806

1 comment:

kami said...

It is so true - water makes all the difference! It always surprises me how we feel cold after swimming even when it's so hot. Glad you had a fun trip!