Hyrum and Noah both got to fight the dark side as Jedi’s in training, along with most of their cousins. That was a great experience! Hyrum also got to have his birthday at the happiest place on earth. He is FIVE!!! I can’t believe that we have a five year old and he is such a joy to have in our family. He is curious and always asking questions about everything. We tried to make the day special by taping streamers up in the hotel while he was asleep so he could wake up to something special. We also let him pick out a big ice cream cone. He ate about half of it before he decided that he was full (yes, this boy has a lot of self control) and was ready to open presents. He gave the rest to Noah who demolished it. I’m just glad we put down a towel on the floor:)
Noah is now tall enough to go on the Tower of Terror, which of course means that Brett insisted he tried it once. I won’t even go on it! Anyway, he did try it, he didn’t cry, and all he said was “I don’t like that fast elevator”. He’s such a brave boy. The kids also got to dance away at the Phineas and Ferb show. (I love the top picture with Hyrum in the air as he was jumping)
We got to see their Aladdin show which is just the coolest, funniest, Broadway-esque show to see. With all the fun the kids would get pretty zonked out which means I got in some extra snuggle time.
There was a lot of waiting in lines, but the lines overall were great. It was fun seeing the sea of like colors with our matching shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment