Monday, December 24, 2012

Kindergarten Christmas

This wild and crazy little boy has been so excited for Christmas.  This is by far our most exciting Christmas, because Hyrum and Noah both are fully aware of what's going on and can't wait for Santa and lots of presents.  I can really feel the the excitement and spirit of Christmas.  In school they had a 'Who-bilation' and they were supposed to dress like a Who.  I think girls have it pretty easy, but for a boy Who I could only think of a silly bow tie and sticking up hair.  It was fun.  
Have I mentioned lately how much we just love the Kindergarten bus driver?  He's such a fun man.  For a few weeks before Christmas break he pretended that he was the Polar Express conductor.  When each of the kids got off the bus he had them ring the bells and yell "I believe!"  Then the last two days before break he dressed up as Santa.  Santa visited each of the Kindergarten classes.  Hyrum said he knew it was Richard and that he was only Santa's helper.  


No comments: