Saturday, December 8, 2012

Phone Picture Dump

I love looking at all the pictures I have collected on my phone.  They're kind of fuzzy and sometimes crazy, but I finally got around to uploading them onto the computer and wanted to share some of the highlights:

This was the most fun ride at the new Carsland at Disneyland.  We loved it:
Adobe had a work party in the summer.  They had animals to pet, acrobats, hula hoopers, face painting, and balloon making, etc.  Noah was so excited to be a pirate:


For the past several months whenever Owen gets nervous about something or really tired he puts his pointer finger up his nose.  Occasionally he even puts his pointer finger in his nose, thumb in mouth, and other pointer finger in his ear.  It's pretty funny, but I can never capture it on my camera, so I was excited to catch this one picture:  
Brett has been so awesome to support me in a crazy tradition I have with a group of my friends.  We've seen all of the Twilight movies the night before the premier during a special charity showing.  It ends up being a really fun girls night out.  With this being the last segment in the series we went all out with movie, shopping at the new Outlets, and a nice dessert at Kneaders.  There were more girls we met up with at the show, but this was our car full:  


No comments: