Friday, January 4, 2013

The Magical Morning


I was so excited about this Christmas.  The boys were so excited about everything and the anticipation was in the air.  I'll be honest, I didn't sleep much at all the night before Christmas.  I was up almost every hour.  I would check the time, get a drink, and try and fall back asleep but I really couldn't wait for the boys to wake up so I could see their excitement.  When the time came they delivered a magical show of excitement, wander, and happiness.  We started with the stockings and then moved on to presents.  Usually I take a lot of pictures and video tape most of the morning, but this year I just wanted to take it all in.  It was a great day.  The rest of the day was spent playing with toys and relaxing in PJ's all day.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the picture of Owen!