Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Our Furry Neighbors

One great thing about living on a mountain is that we are very close to a lot of wildlife.  Over the past couple of months we've had a lot of visitors in our area.  On the golf course in particular, is where a lot of big horn sheep like to party.  I mustered up enough energy to walk with the boys onto the course so we could take pictures.  Here are a few:


I've always considered myself to be very self motivated, easy-going, and on top of things (for the most part, anyway).  When I am pregnant I am very much not myself.  This pregnancy seems to be the hardest so far to get going each day.  I'm very grateful that I have not been sick, but I have been having the hardest time getting going in the morning. . . and pretty much all day.  My goal each day is to do one load of dishes and one load of laundry.  I'm usually able to accomplish that, but unfortunately having three kids running around me calls for more of me then that.  I'm just very grateful for Brett and the boys who have been willing to do lots of chores on Saturday.  Saturday chores used to occupy maybe an hour.  Lately our Saturday chores has all of us working for several hours.  So, I guess if you're going to visit; Saturday night or Sunday is the best time to get a somewhat clean house :)  I am looking forward to summer.  I've signed Noah up for Soccer and Hyrum up for TeeBall, plus the annual swimming lessons.  We're looking forward to the Rushton reunion, a visit to Arizona, and of course Baby Boy in July!  It's going to be a fun-filled summer!

P.S.  Wow.  I actually just answered the door with, "Hi.  Please excuse my appearance.  I'm just covered in snot and flour.  It's just my life."  Hmmm, sometimes I wonder if I'm going crazy.  

No comments: