Saturday, February 23, 2013

Noah Kaboa

My sweet little Noah turned FOUR!!!  Since Wednesday (the big birthday) whenever someone asks him how old he is his response is, "I'm four, and I can wipe my own bum now."  We've been telling him for several weeks now that when he turned four he needed to be a big boy which included wiping himself and no more whining.  He's very proud to tell everyone. :)  

Noah is a big part of our laughter every day.  He not only says things that are just hilarious but his actions and reactions are just one of a kind.  Lately he's been really obsessed with his dance moves.  He says he likes to 'shake his booty'.  Frequently when he introduces himself he says his name is Noah Kaboa.  If I introduce him as Noah he corrects me and tells me I forgot Kaboa.  

Noah not only is funny, but he's also a cuddly sweetheart.  He really loves cuddling.  When I sit down he will frequently say something like, "Mom did you forget something?  You need your snuggle buggle!"  or he'll snuggle into me and say, "Don't you love your snuggle buggle?" Everyone loves Noah, no really.  I worry that when he gets into school he may get away with anything because he has a way of winding everyone around his finger.  When someone watches him they rave about how funny, polite, and great he is.  His Primary teachers love him.  His nursery leaders still ask about him and tell us how much they miss him.   He's just that good. 

We really love having him as a part of our family!  


 On Noah's birthday we let him choose what kind of party he wanted (friend or family) and the activity. We ended up having a great family party.  One of Noah's favorite parts was being able to spend lots of time with Dad.  Brett took the day off and they had one on one time all morning while Hyrum was at school.  After lunch we opened presents.  Brett and I struggled thinking of something he would like, but I think the birthday gifting was a success.  We discovered he has a serious love for RescueBots (they're Transformers).  We got him one and took him to the store to buy two more with his money after his birthday.  Since then he sleeps with them at night, carries them around the house, talks to them, and will play with them for hours.  Originally he wanted to go to Chucke Cheese, but he changed his mind and wanted to go swimming instead.  We had a nice swim and got back home just as it was starting to snow.  It was a great day!


No comments: