Saturday, June 7, 2014

End of School Water Party

For weeks we have been anticipating the last day of school and it finally came. . . and it was a very wet day.  Why not make another excuse for a party!?   I had fun putting this little shindig together.  We had a wet-free zone dedicated to towels, chairs, and blowing bubbles.  The wet zones were filled with hundreds of water balloons, hanging tires for target practice, sprinklers, and some pools.  It was a fun day!  I think there were about 30-40 kids who ended up coming and quite a few moms too.  There was a photo booth, but our boys weren't all that interested in getting their picture taken.  Here were some of the moments I caught:

Here's Noah with his Peruvian brother, Niko.  They are pretty much inseparable.  Noah has been excited about his tan, because he keeps saying that he's almost the same color as his buddy.

I just love this little man!

1 comment:

Jill Rushton said...

Me too! Such a cutie! Looks like a big mob of kids showed up. I like that our girls know how to organize a good party.