I absolutely love the Fall in Utah! It is incredibly beautiful every night as the sun sets. There is so much color and beauty everywhere. Yesterday and today we have been enjoying Fall break. I haven't taken many pictures, but we've played at Ikea (which is almost like Chuck-e-Cheese for the kids in level of fun), toured a candy factory (which was an awesome hit), and spent a lot of time playing outside with friends. Tonight we went to a pumpkin patch to prep ourselves for Halloween season. The boys loved being able to pick their own pumpkins and then go through a corn maze to find hidden candy. It was a fun night.
The night sky is unreal! This picture is un-edited and only begins to show the vibrancy of the sky.
I just had to take this picture of Owens feet, because this little boy looses his shoes EVERYWHERE! I have to track his shoes down everyday, because he looses them in the house, in the yard, at Joyschool, at friends houses. . . you get the idea. He managed to go through this candy corn maze and comeback with only one shoe. It didn't even seem to phase him that anything was wrong. It took us a few minutes, but we found it.








No comments:
Post a Comment