Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!

Halloween has been really fun this year.  We had a ward Trunk or Treat, Brett had a little Halloween work party, and of course the day of Halloween is filled with school parties, the school Halloween parade, and trick or treating.  

Here are Owen (Hulk Smash), Noah (Captain America), and his two friends on our street.  They've been playing superheros together all week:)  

The ward Trunk-or-Treat was so fun.  The kids got to play a bunch of fun games.  Here Noah competes in a doughnut  eating competition, and below Hyrum is getting wrapped like a mummy.






This happened a few weeks ago, but I had to add it in this post because the boys are all wearing their costumes.  It's amazing how often a regular night can turn into a wrestling match:)
I had so much fun dressing up to be a witch this year.  I wish I could play dress up more often. I got to volunteer in Noah's class to be in charge of a Halloween craft for the class.   I love how excited Noah was to have me there.  I'll cherish these moments while he is young and wants me around all the time.  I love my sweet boys.  


No comments: