Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cancer

I've been keeping an almost daily journal on Facebook called Stephanie's Pink Ribbon.  It's been very healing for me and helps me focus on the good that I am surrounded by.  These are a few pictures that I've shared on FB:
This is just before I lost my hair:
 This is my second chemo treatment.  My hair was coming out like crazy so I had two trash cans next to me to dump hair into. 
We let the boys take the first hacks at my hair.  It was a lot of fun:)
 Brett is such a good man and I'm so happy to have him.:)

 Brett took this pic just after my hair was cut and I had to lay down to take a nap.  It's unbelievable how tired I get.  Sometimes I feel like a really old lady:)
Just hanging out with my baldies:)



1 comment: