Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Phone Dump! Part 1

One last phone dump before baby gets here.  We can't wait to meet him.  He's coming in 10 days!
Noah lost his first and second tooth within a day of each other in early June!

Owen is such a sweat-heart.  He brought me some flowers that he picked in our yard and put them on my 'baby table'.
 We have the snuggliest little men ever.
Emmett is so funny.  He loves giving fish kisses.  He sucks his cheeks in when he's concentrating just like I used to when I was younger.  Now he gives lots of fish kisses to us too.
Some amazing friends and neighbors put together a surprise for us.  They ran a race for breast cancer wearing #teampartridge shirts.  It was really what I needed to stay focused on getting through this and staying positive.  I am amazed at how kind and supportive everyone has been.
These two lucky boys got to spend a couple of weeks in Arizona with Grandma and Grandpa 'Pool' and lots of cousins.  They had so much fun and came back tan with a new sense of style.  


No comments: