My sister Michelle came to stay with us for a week and I was so happy that I was feeling good between chemo's while she was here. She was really helpful and we got a bunch done, but the best part was having the boys have some good cousin time. One of the days I took the older boys to a cute Stuffed Animal Clinic at the Hospital. They had so much fun seeing real hospital rooms and 'fixing' their stuffies owies. The best part was getting to explore the Life-Flight helicopter.
Brett and I did a little hair swap. I think I like it.
Chemo has been getting a little harder after each one, but we've been making it through. 6 down and only 4 to go after the baby gets here!
Last, but definitely not least, Hyrum has been SO excited to start cub scouts. We've been working with him on earning his Bobcat and he is determined to do it all. . . right now! He looks so handsome and grown up in his uniform.
No comments:
Post a Comment