BOOO!!!
Hyrum 'vas a scary Dracula!
Noah was a blue Morph. . . I really don't know what that is though, but he liked it.
So, for about a month Owen had been BEGGING us to get him a Groot costume for Halloween. We finally found one and got it for him. He wore it once and then didn't want to wear it anymore. He ended up wearing his Hulk costume from last year, funny kid.
Baby Brett was Hiro from Big Hero 6. I made him the hat three weeks before Halloween and it fit perfectly, going all the way over his ears. By the time Halloween came it was too small! He was still cute though:).
Dad is Baymax with Hero
I didn't have any picture of my costume. I was Snow White. . . or at least my interpretation of what she would look like if she didn't have hair. Owen was taking pictures and captured this little moment, and I'm so glad he did.
Oh, Bubba. Just too cute for words.
For dinner: hot dog mummies, blood stew (tomato soup), brain jello, and goblin slush.







No comments:
Post a Comment