Sunday, November 8, 2015

Last chemo!!!!

It's been a long road.  I have been very grateful that I didn't experience all the side effects that I could have, but it has still been hard.  In October I had my last two hard chemo's, and I am so happy to have that done.  I hope the chemo did it's job so I won't have to do it again.  We had all the boys come to the cancer center to watch me ring the bell to celebrate finishing. I get to ring it again when I finish the Hercepton in a year.  
The boys were a little disappointed when I told them that it was my last chemo, because they knew that meant it was their last 'chemo gift'.  :)  They are so funny.  
Our thoughtful neighbors made this great sign and put it up on our garage door to celebrate my last chemo.  I just love how supportive and what a help our neighbors have been.





No comments: