Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Plans are meant to be broken!

So, things have been a bit crazy lately, so I decided to go to Boise to visit my sister Angela and family. She wrote a musical production for Relief Society that they were performing for Enrichment Meeting. Way to go Angela! Hyrum and I got packed up and ready to go . . . then came two teeth. Two little teeth cut through the skin and that means no sleep! You can barely even see them yet, but you can feel them a little bit on his bottom gums. I'm very glad to reach this new milestone in his little life, but was sad to miss the 'getaway' to Boise. Instead I went to see my other sister, Holly, in Layton area and my mom. Holly just had a little baby. His name is Joshua and he's a cute cousin addition to the family! It was great visiting with the Momma too. So, the plans changed, but it was still fun. Hyrum has been such a monkey lately. He's crawling a little bit, but we can never catch it on the camera. Another thing he just started is the 'crazy man run'. He does it sometimes when we change his diaper or try to get him dressed. He rolls around, sits up, bounces around, kicks, waives his arms, and does ANYTHING to get out of whatever situation he's in. He thinks it's funny when we try and pull him back. Even though it makes diaper time difficult, I can't help but smile. He's just such a mini-stud!


4 comments:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

What a darling video. Abby made me play "the maniac man" video over and over again and she just laughed and laughed.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie little darling! I can't believe we have babies now! I think we're growing up:)

Elke said...

Hey Steph! This is your cousin Nick. We're totally adding you to our links on our blogsite. You're so cute and I'm so pleased to see that your husband is a sports fan!!

Love ya,
Nick

Our blog is elkerushton.blogspot.com

kristen said...

that was so cute... i love seeing him in action since we never get to see you guys in person!