So, I got tagged back in November and at that point I just didn't want to do it. (I know I'm a party pooper). But Brett was reading a few other peoples tag's and wondering why I had never done one, so here it goes about 4 months late:
List 6 facts or habbits that you have:
1. I cut and color peoples hair in my mind. It's a very strange habbit, but I guess it just comes along with the career. It's really bad when I'm sitting behind a lot of people, because I can't help but pick out a few heads and figure out exactly what I would do with their hair to make them look beautiful. It can be distracting sometimes.
2. I have a great memory for details. I could tell you the whole life story of dozens of people that I've met once. I remember conversations from years ago. I used to be able to memories full movies(that skill's fading though). I can remember weird facts I learned in 3rd grade. . .the only problem is that I don't remember the basics. It stunk in school, because I'd remember everyword the teacher said and stories they'd tell, but not the what, why, and when, and that's usually what's important. Basically, I store loads of useless information.
3. Everynight I do the exact same routine to get ready for bed. I never thought much of it, until an old roomate told me that she felt like she watched the same re-run everynight. First the right contact, then the left. Then I wash my face, floss, brush, blow my nose, and then end the evening with moisturizer. If I'm super tired than I'll skip the floss, but other then that I am a broken record.
4. When I was 11 I was thrown off and stepped on by an elephant. It was Thanksgiving Day and the only thing I had eaten was a doughnut. I ended up spending a couple weeks in the hospital and was not able to be off bed rest until after Christmas break. Oh, and by 'elephant' I really mean a big Horse named Red. . . but it made the story a lot more interesting.
5. Some people crack their nuckles constantly, but I crack my toes. It's weird, but I can't crack the habbit(no pun intended).
6. In High School I used to do Mary Katherine Gallagher (aka Superstar) impressions. I had the outfit and everything. I would watch SNL and practice her acts. After a few years of not doing it I lost the skills, sorry no re-enactments. I'm trying to quit.
1 comment:
I'll bet if you dusted off the outfit, you'd get right back into the impressions! I'd love to see it!
Post a Comment