Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our crawler

So, I told my mom a while ago that I would put a video up of Hyrum crawling. We don't have a ton of space in the house to venture, but here's a shot that's cute.



6 comments:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

So darling... he is growing up so fast!

Hina Schneider said...

That is so cute of him crawling! Gosh he has grown so much.

AmyLyn said...

s0 cute!

kristen said...

steph he is so cute... don't you love the baby "breathing"? like they are just working so hard! has he started clapping yet? i love when they can clap for themselves! they get so proud!

Katherine Laine said...

What a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! You must have your hands full:) BTW I love the drool; Preston is the same way. I swear I go through at least four shirts a day!