

Ok, I know I said I would post more Hawaii pictures when I got back. . . but then I found Twilight, and I have been preoccupied. And for all those who haven't already read Twilight; the ending will frustrate you beyond belief and you'll need to be prepared for the sequel immediately! Anyway. We'll be getting the scuba and surfing pictures back 4th of July weekend. For now I thought I'd show you some super cute Hyrum pictures and Hawaii views.
3 comments:
Super cute photos. I am really jealous of you guys. You have my dream vacation. Hyrum looks super cute.
Hey! I need your email address to add you to my blog cause I am going private. I just had the worst monk guy from cambodia comment on my babies pictures and it just creeped me out. So if you could email me your address at jpearlkid@hotmail.com that would be great thanks.
Hi Sister Rushton,
I found your blog on Mission.net. E-mail me. I would love to hear from you... eveandjoshua@q.com
I still have a piture you drew me in my scriptures. The book is blue. the church is true. I love you.
When you say Mesa home- do you live in Mesa? We are going to be there on Friday and I would love to see you!
steph--i agree. i didn't like the ending of twilight, and therefore, i'm boycotting the rest of the series. i hate being teased like that.
Post a Comment