Wednesday, June 25, 2008

End of June

Did this month really just happen. . . I can't believe it's almost July! Crazy! Well, since we've been back home its been hot. Our swamp cooler was broken and by the end of the day the upstairs felt like a sauna. I was extremely happy when the guy came by to fix it today. . .ahhh, cool air is good. Update on New Moon; I like this book much better than Twilight. I also like Jacob Black as a boyfriend (pre- 'incident') much more than I ever liked Edward. I don't know about everyone else that's read the books, but I think Edward can be kind of mushy and Jacob was just fun. Anyway, here's some pictures to remind you all how stinkin' cute Hyrum is.

Hyrum's secret hiding place he always go to.
We spent a lot of time downstairs because it was a little bit cooler. We had the air mattress set up and toys for Hyrum to play with including Dad's hat.
Lately whenever we go outside he always goes straight for the very back of the yard and just walks against the fence staring at the balls and trampoline in the yard behind us. . . he just wants to have fun all the time.

5 comments:

libby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
libby said...

Stephanie, It's funny how the Twighlight series divides people! I have to completely disagree with you--I HATE Jacob! Okay, maybe HATE is too strong a word. How about I hate Jacob! On the other hand, I am totally in love with Edward. Maybe it's all the descriptions of his perfect gorgeousness, or how protective he is of Bella, but throughout the books he became DJ to me (which is funny because DJ is the least gushy person you’ve ever met!).
Anyway, on to more important things: Hyrum is such a cute little boy! I love the picture of his 'shrugging.' Adorable. DJ says he even cuter in person--is that even possible? (can you believe I've never seen Hyrum in person? So sad. :( ).

Jamie said...

Hi Stephanie, I'm so glad I have your blog to keep up with you! You are sooo right, Hyrum is stinking cute!!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Darling pics. I can't wait to hear your "Eclipse" review. I have it if you need to borrow it!

Anonymous said...

I was never going to get into the Twilight/Eclipse books, but I caved, now that the original hype has somewhat diminished! I just started Twilight and I have been pleasantly surprised! I'll have to wait on voting about the boyfriend until after I read Eclipse, I'm guessing...