It's been a really relaxing trip. We've been staying on the Kaanapali Beach in Maui, which is just amazing. These are some of the highlights from the first week; Parasailing, laying out, snorkeling, laying out, surfing, laying out and Brett went horseback riding (and layed out). I've gotten pretty tan, but Brett puts me to shame. . . it's no fair that he tans so well. This week Brett went scuba diving and we survived the trip to Hana (3 hours one way,56 one-lane bridges and 617 curves).
Hyrum was pretty scared of the waves at the ocean and the cold water at the pool, but he's doing great now. He really loves the pool now. He splashes and pretend swims when we hold him on his stomach. It's SOOOO cute!! The ocean is still a little bit scary for him, but it's gotten better. The thing Hyrum has enjoyed the most is playing with all his cousins. He's had tons of fun.
5 comments:
Hey... Stepanie I am leaving you a comment because I felt bad about complaining about not getting any comments and I have never commented on your blog. Hyrum looks so big ( in a good way). We miss you so much and are glad you are having fun.
I am so jealous of you guys. You guys are so lucky. I bet it was like Heaven being there.
okay, seriously. when are you guys moving down here to arizona? not only do we miss you guys tons, but I have a craving to play shadows over camelot.... are you coming yet? :)
so fun! that picture of you two on the beach is priceless. I wnat to go to hawaii too:)
I'm glad that you guys had such a great time. The Road to Hana is definitely an adventure. I remember visiting those same places. It makes me want to go back with the kids.
Post a Comment