Monday, July 28, 2008

The little man-diosis

I haven't posted any video's for a while and these are just hilarious. One is from Hawaii. We played a little too hard, so to have him fall asleep during lunch wasn't that uncommon. The other two are a tribute to Daddy time. I don't know what it is, but Dads are just so funny sometimes. Brett wins the funniest parent award by far in these videos!

5 comments:

The Stells! said...

glad he missed her! nice to know she is loved lol yeah we were at a fam reunion in Lamar and we will be gone this week at my brothers wedding! tell him to hold on we will be there the next one :)

Hina Schneider said...

Cute video. Hyrum is so adorable. Guess what you've been tagged. Look at my blog for further instruction on what to do.

Anonymous said...

that first video cracks me up! that is just too cute. i feel like that at the end of the day sometimes too. i can't chose between eating and sleeping so i do both:)

Jaclyn said...

I'm dying to know if you're having twins! When's your next OB appointment? You totally have to post the outcome... I have to know! :)

Jaclyn said...

P.S. I need another hair cut desperately. Bree grabs everything she can get her hands on and I swear she's pulled out half my hair. Any way I can talk you in to cutting it while you're in town? Maybe at the BBQ?