Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The list
For those of you who have experienced nesting you can understand the joy of checking things off 'the list'. I love lists and I love having lots of the boxes checked more than anything. I've been working off one list for a few weeks now and I'm almost done! The exciting thing is that once this list is complete I will only have one more list before I am ready to have the baby. Hyrum came early and unexpectedly (because of my scheduled C-section later). So, I've been feeling an extra push to get things done early. My goal is to have everything ready for Baby 2 (Noah) by the first of February, then after that all I'll need to do is keep up with housework. We'll see if I make it, but I'll keep you posted. Anway, Last night and tonight my project has been nursing covers. I couldn't choose between two fabrics, so I decided to make 2 nursing covers. They were a lot easier to make than I thought. With some of the extra fabric I also made a diaper carrier and a 'quick-trip' purse.
Today, Hyrum and I got home from the grocery store and he was 'helping' me unload the bags. I thought he grabbed one of the apples. He proceded to take it to the couch and start eating it. When I finished putting things away I found him totally chowing on a tomato. Like mother, like son!! I was so proud. I just wish I was able to cut the stem out and take the sticker off before he ate it, but oh well.
Oh, and notice his little pink nose. It's COLD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Steph--I remember wondering before our #2, Owen, was born if I could love another baby as much as I loved Olivia. I was actually nervous that I didn't have it in me. But you and Brett are completely right, just more room is made for that love. I'm excited for you, and wish you all the best in you last month!
What great covers! They look so much more professional than mine. I love the patterns too. I think I might have to make a diaper bag now too. You've inspired me.
oh thats so freaking cute!!! i love them!! good work, you are just so crafty!
Love the covers and cute pics of Hyrum. I was the freakin' list queen waiting for Madeline (since she came so late it was rediculous how much I came up with to keep me busy). Good luck!
That is so funny. Hyrum eating a tomato. I love it. It's cute and unexpected. Those are the best.
Way to go, you seamstress, you! They look great.
can i just tell you how much i love you little ticker at the top, it always adds a laugh to my day lol
so funny story, hyrum and noah are both names we have picked out for boys. haha.
Post a Comment