Thursday, January 29, 2009

Check!

Updating the family pictures. Done. Yay! Yes, I know I'm due in a few weeks and will have to update them again, but it was one of those things that I felt like I couldn't have another baby until they were done. Thank you Kristen for your talent, eye, and time! Here are some of our favorites:

9 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Good job! family photos are important!

mindy said...

I love that you did them pregnant! You look so cute, steph! I especially love the one of you holding out your arms for hyrum to walk to you--so cute!!

The Stells! said...

i love them! they are so cute!

Jaclyn said...

we are so excited for noah to make his entrance. I can't believe how much has happened since we all met each other years ago!! your family is adorable. we sure do miss you down here in the sun... come play sometime. :)

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

cuuuute!!!

Monsivais Family said...

Your Family pictures are beautiful.. It reminds me I am going to need to get a up date on my family pictures.

Colette said...

what a good lookin' family! You look so good...are you sure you're even pregnant? ;)

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Super cute pictures. Does your photographer need to take a little trip to NM and take our family pictures? Let me know

The Stells! said...

lol go read number 13 ;) haha i wanted to see who paid attention lol ;) because i know i don't on those kinda posts! lol