Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We are still alive and busy. This past week has been filled with unpacking, painting, and Brett finishing schoolwork like crazy. Noah is getting better from his double ear infection and Hyrum is still trying to get two more teeth in. We love our new house and neighborhood. I'll post more once things have settled down, but for now we wanted to wish you all a happy Easter.Hyrum hates getting his hair combed. . . I just had to take a picture to prove that I do comb his hair. 5 minutes after this picture he had messed it up to his liking:)
Noah has been smiling since the ear drugs kicked in.Bubbles make everyone happy.

7 comments:

kristen said...

your boys are so cute steph! i love their easter vests!

kami said...

so cute! i'm glad everyone is doing better. and you look super thin! and beautiful as always :)

Jamie said...

You have such a cute family Stephanie! I love seeing your blog and photos!

Harris Family said...

We miss you guys! How are you liking your new house? Noah is so cute by the way, I didn't even get to see him before you guys left.

Hina Schneider said...

You guys all look so dang cute. You look amazing. I just love these pictures.

Becky and Scott said...

YOur little Noah is sooooo cute! I hope all is well! I hope we get to see you guys soon!!!

The Stells! said...

yes they will have to meet!!! Jackie keeps asking where Hyrum is while we are at church! She misses her little buddy!