1. After 5 1/2 years of tough, fun, crazy, and busy school schedules Brett has finally finished! On Friday he graduated with a Masters Degree in Computer Science. I'm so proud of him in accomplishing what sometimes seamed like the impossible with everything else going on. He still has his Thesis to defend, but that's just a matter of waiting from his board to schedule a date. Way to go Brett!!! Here are some pictures:


2. Noah was blessed today. We love our little man so much and are amazed at what different personalities we can already tell our boys have. Noah is our starving man. We had a really hard time getting Hyrum to gain weight. You would think by the way Noah acts sometimes that we starve him. He just can't get enough. He seems very patient and mellow (especially with Hyrum as an older brother). Here are some pictures:

As I was taking this picture, Hyrum reached in to give Noah a cheeto. . . his facial expression is almost saying "Mom, save me from this crazy man!"

These are the bookcases we got at Ikea a few weeks ago. I love having an Ikea so close, and thanks for all the help placing things and decorating them Partridges.

3. Last but definitely not least, all of Brett's family came into town this weekend for graduation and the blessing. What was most amazing about the visit is that they used this vacation time to all work their tails off for us to get things put together in our house. They patched holes, removed a door, hung pictures, built closet shelves, put together a book case, and . . . I think you get the idea (there is a lot more that I haven't listed). They did so much to help us get a jump on the move-in process. Last week I was feeling like it would be months before we could get all the things done that they accomplished in one weekend. We are so grateful to have such great families. THANK YOU PARTRIDGE/GROVER/FARNSWORTHS!!! With all the organizing, building, decorating, and stuff I forgot to take pictures. Luckily, Brett got this one of his Grandma watching the kids. It takes one strong and patient women to watch all these kids so that we could get more work done upstairs. Thanks again!
5 comments:
What a crazy but fun week. I LOVE the bookcases but I feel a little deprived never having gone to an Ikea. Everyone that goes says they love it and I can see why.
FYI: Hyrum can feed me chips anytime (Doritos are a personal favorite).
congratulations to brett! and your house is looking great - i LOVE the bookshelves!!!
Congrats to you Brett! The day has come. Little boys are so dang cute. Love how the house is turning out. Way to go.
Steph,
LOOOVING the bookshelves. I usually don't like IKEA, but you made those bookshelves look like a million bucks. I sooo want some like that in my family room. Wait... do I have a "family room"? Family/Living room, whatever. OH.... and congrats to Brett! Women! only notice the how good your house is looking!
Congrats, Brett! The boys are so cute. Derek and I are hoping to be able to see ya'll when we visit this summer.
Post a Comment