Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things Learned

When your Mom's a hairdresser you learn a few things. . fix your hair and then fix someone else's hair.He did this without any instruction while I was doing my makeup this morning.
I left to get dressed in our closet and when I came back in I found the boys like this. I guess Noah is officially Hyrum's first customer. . . let's just hope Hyrum never finds my scissors.

7 comments:

Christina said...

This is THE cutest thing EVER. I'm still learning to use a round brush and hairdryer at the same time.

Jennifer said...

That is AWESOME! Love it!

mindy said...

cute!!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Love it. Does Hyrum have any room in his schedule to fit me in?

Hina Schneider said...

omg! THIS IS SO CUTE. WAY TO GO HYRUM!

Colette said...

Man, that just made my night. Yeah, seriously, I can't do the round brush thing..he is a very talented little boy.

The Woods said...

SO cute! Jack is the same way. He knows how to use my curling iron. Hopefully, I'll never leave it plugged in. Can't believe how stinkin' cute your boys are.