Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boooo to You

Yesterday we had our ward Halloween party. It was a little too exciting for our little Giraffe.Doug Heffernan (Kevin James) on the other hand got a lot of laughs.

It's been a wonderful Halloween! Earlier today we drove up North for my neice, Emma's, baptism. Congratulations Emma!!! We were able to stay and play with the cousins for a little while. It was a lot of fun! Here are some of the cousins in there costumes. Beware of the tiger before prouncing on his prey:

8 comments:

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I love all the pictures and costumes. Brett's costume is AWESOME!!!!! By the way, I totally got my eye makeup wrong - I wish you were here to help

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Brett did a great job with his costume!

mindy said...

Love the Doug Heffernan!! I miss that show! So were you Carrie??

Becky and Scott said...

Your kids look so cute!!! I love that you put a pict. of "Doug Heffernan" by Brett's. I do see a resemblance. You always have such fun cute picts!

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! All of you guys look so great in your halloween costumes. I love it.

Colette said...

I love it! He totally looks like Kevin James! The boys of course look way too adorable. Looks like you had fun!

kami said...

brett's costume is so great. and everyone else looks great too!!

Asherbie said...

So cute! Looks like a great Halloween! And thank you thank you for dressing up.