October has been a big project month for us we've:
painted our Master Bedroom a heather blue
put up crown molding in our bedroom as well (it was easier to do than I thought)
Brett repaired our gutter by replacing a portion of it
began work on the shelves in our cold storage (my parents came to visit this past weekend and were able to help us get it started. My dad was a great teacher and help. Hyrum even helped out passing nails. Noah cuddled with Grandma. We finished the other wall of shelves tonight)




painted our Master Bedroom a heather blue
put up crown molding in our bedroom as well (it was easier to do than I thought)
Brett repaired our gutter by replacing a portion of it
began work on the shelves in our cold storage (my parents came to visit this past weekend and were able to help us get it started. My dad was a great teacher and help. Hyrum even helped out passing nails. Noah cuddled with Grandma. We finished the other wall of shelves tonight)
6 comments:
ooooh, the diapers!
I get so happy PASSING the diaper isle. i have to brag. i have three potty trained kids. WOO HOO!
Looks great!
Nice work. Love the crown molding
I love the crown molding it looks amazing. Way to go. Love the food storage. Its awesome.
I love heather blue in bedrooms. So peaceful. Tom and I are going to need shelves in our basement, too, for our grocery smarts shopping!
I am very jealous of the cold storage shelves! Good work!
Post a Comment