Sunday, December 6, 2009

Progressive Dinner

I love the holidays! I love the feeling of excitement, preparation, anticipation, and the joy of Christ that just permeates the air as we listen to Christmas music. This weekend we had a neighborhood Progressive Dinner. There were a dozen couples involved and we had so much fun. I was responsible for the salad course for 12 people. I loved getting things all ready. Putting both leaves in the table and using more dishes at once than we've ever used at once was kind of fun. Thankfully, Scott and Cheryl (Brett's parents) were here for our Nephews baptism and so they helped watch the boys. I'm excited to do it next year!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The set-up looks beautiful! Glad it went well :)

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Seriously, are you sure you just didn't insert a picture from some Holiday magazine? It looks PERFECT!!!