We're in Arizona now and having a blast with Brett's family! The Pear Tree was definitely full this Christmas with all of us showing up as a surprise for the big day. We had our own little family Christmas before we drove down. It was a lot of fun watching Hyrum get excited about opening presents. Sadly, I neglected my camera during the whole event. We did get video and I'll post that when I have some time. Here are a few pictures:
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
It's funny seeing Noah in these pajamas, because Hyrum wore these same pj's Christmas morning last year:) He's becoming such a big boy!
It wouldn't be a good boy Christmas without big bugs involved!:
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
3 comments:
I haven't looked on anybody's blog for a long time. Hyrum is so cute! And I can't believe that Noah's walking now! That's awesome. While we were up at my parent's for Christmas I was the only witness to Conrad's first steps, so that was pretty cool. Except I didn't know that he hadn't been walking yet so I didn't make a big deal out of it, unfortunately. And he didn't replicate it yet, so we'll see in the next couple of weeks :) Have a wonderful and SAFE trip back up here. We'll have to get together once you are settled back in.
Ooh! Those are some nice toys the boys got. They are growing up so fast. Its awesome. It was also great seeing you and Brett New Years Eve.
I figured it was you posting:) Yep, we are still in Utah; we moved up to Bountiful so Roy could be closer to work. That drive to downtown from Orem each day was killing us!
Post a Comment