Good clean fun
Note to self: when you take the clothes out of the dryer and put them on your bed upstairs, be sure to shut the dryer door before walking away. Both boys downstairs without mom and an open dryer=
When I entered the scene I could hear Hyrum yelling, "Mom! Count! Hiding! Count!!!"
3 comments:
How funny! Boys they are such crazy and adventurous little things. Got to love them and the things they do.
Stephanie! You are super mom and I love reading your blog!!
Holy smokes those are some handsome boys! :) You give me hope that in case this next one is a boy I can handle it (though I'm not nearly the mom you are)! I've been slightly nervous thinking about two crazy Micahs running around here. I love him but....man he keeps me hoppin'. :) Looks like you know what I'm talking about. hee hee.
Post a Comment