Saturday, April 10, 2010

Trying to get something done

On Thursday I was desperately trying to clean the house up. Two problems with that. . .
Noah runs over to ride the vacuum the second I turn it on. When I FINALLY did get done vacuuming I checked to see why Hyrum wasn't running around me like usual. I found him washing his hands. . . and then I saw a large amount of crumbs all over the counter and floor. He had eaten a FOURTH of a LOAF of BREAD!!!! You can see some of the crumbs on the counter in the picture. When I asked about it he just said, "Yummy bread, crumbs hands, wash off"Oh, and Carl's Jr. gets three stars from Noah

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed that Hyrum washed his hands afterward -- my kids never would have!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

When I saw your picture you look really skinny. Are you still "Rushton" or what???? Apparently that gym membership is paying off. Can you workout for me too?

Hina Schneider said...

That's awesome that Hyrum knows how to wash his hands. Very impressive. Totally know what you mean that its very hard to get things done when you have little ones.