Saturday, April 3, 2010

The season

When it's cold and windy and I want the sun and warm so badly. . . this is all we could do to make it a little better.
Strawberry jam makes me happy! Hyrum was great at cutting the strawberry's. . . but I must warn you that if you have any jam from this batch Hyrum may have taken a bite of each strawberry before he cut it up:)Oh, and have a HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

kami said...

you are such a good mom!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Holly made strawberry jam too. Apparently there is a big sale somewhere that I missed. But that is ok because it would just be one more thing to pack.

mindy said...

love the nests!

Jennifer said...

You are so domestic -- I need to take some lessons from you :) I LOVE the nests!