I've really hesitated about putting these pictures up for some reason. I don't know why I feel funny about it, but I've been telling my Mom I would put up some before and after pictures for her to see for months. I decided I might as well post them now while we're doing all the work in the yard. This was our winter project. We have a pretty small master and felt like if we wanted to like our bedroom we needed to give it a big facelift and do the best we could with the space we have. The goal was serene beach house. The before's were taken just as we were getting ready to paint, so excuse all of the stuff piled up everywhere.
Before:
After: 
Before:
After:
Before:
9 comments:
Mission accomplished, I'd say. It looks soothing, peaceful, and polished.
Ohh come do mine next!!! Looks so great, Stephanie.
I love it! And I think super large master bedrooms are overrated. Who needs master bedroom as big as some people's apartments? Excess if you ask me.
I LOVE the blue you have on the walls -- perfect!
Wow! The Before and After pics look so great. You guys did such a great job.
Light blue is not my favorite for a paint color, but I really like it in your room. Great job once again!
very nice! looks like you raised your bed, too? I'm sure you love going in there to relax at the end of the day!
Yeah, I thought that I commented here too, but I don't see one for me. I didn't know that you had done that to your room! It looks fantastic! I always said that I need to take lessons from you! :)
i like it!
Post a Comment