Friday, June 25, 2010

When there's no camera. . .

So, these were fun moments that I captured on my phone. I wish they were a little more clear, but here they are:

We had a blast at the Strawberry Days Carnival. We discovered that Hyrum LOVES rollercoasters (he even rode it by himself, and we could hear him yelling "FUN! WEEEE!")Noah has a stuffed kitten (that's a story for another day) that he absolutely loves. It's a tie with his blankie as comfort item. Anyway, we were outside and this little tiny dog was running around and Noah went right up to it, picked it up, and cuddled it because it actually looks a lot like his stuffed kitty. Poor dog.Noah prefers sleeping feet up.Here's Hyrum playing with his friend E. They're sooo fun together. Even though E just lives a few houses down from us, Hyrum said he had to show him where the park was (it's at the end of our street so E is very familiar with it) he held his hand to lead him all the way there.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Such cute boys! I love the picture with Noah holding the dog!