It has been a CRAZY week. I finished a 30 day fitness challenge this week that has been fun to participate in. I committed with some neighbors to exercise a minimum of 30 minutes a day for 30 days. Of the 30 days I only missed three days (2 were on Sundays and the other was just chaotic busy) I traded babysitting with a friend of mine three days a week, so we could both get good runs in. The rest of the week I alternated between Pilates and one hour of Just Dance(fun!). I was happy to see the scale showing that I lost 9 pounds, however my clothes aren't really showing that I lost anything. Either way, I'm feeling great, and it was a great jump-start to really losing this baby weight.
This week was also a big week because I did some MAJOR spring cleaning. Sometimes it feels impossible to keep the house clean with the kids leaving messes everywhere they go. Now I may not feel so bad about the messes, because at least I know the messes are in very dirt/dust free rooms:) I even got some serious scrubbing done on my kitchen appliances.
Finally, this would not be a real family journal without recording one of the boys' favorite activities. BATH TIME!!!



Then, the sad moment when it's time to let the water out. . . they just stayed in to play with the bubbles.


No comments:
Post a Comment