Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Owen is 7 Months!


Ok, he's now officially 7 1/2 months!   A LOT has happened in the last few weeks in his development.

(See those hazel eyes?  He's our first baby without definite brown eyes)

He's started 'talking'.  I was ecstatic when he said his first word a couple of weeks ago, "Momma".  He looked directly at me and said it very intentionally.  He said it again a few more times that day, but hasn't said it since.  Maybe it was a fluke, but I'll still claim it:)

Here's another big one:  Owen can CRAWL!!!  He's getting pretty fast now too.  The house is no longer safe.  I have to watch out for stairs now, because he keeps trying to climb up them or venture down them.   He's also pulling himself up to stand on tables, chairs, and pretty much anything he can get too.  He scares me!  I wouldn't be suprised if he's walking in a couple of months.  He just is not happy sitting still anymore, and I'm a little sad to see my baby growing so fast.  I think he just wants to keep up with his brothers.  He loves Hyrum and Noah and always wants to be with them.  He has a little baby crush on Noah especially.  Noah can make him laugh and when Noah's on the ground it won't be long before Owen is on top of him or trying to tackle him with slobbers.  

No comments: